Monday, July 11, 2016

First video with the system working properly



You can watch my videos in:

Part 1
Part 2

After many tries, many software and hardware versions, finally the system is working as I wish!
I found many difficulties with this project because was very hard identify correctly the root cause of many faults. For a long time I did not understood why sometimes the system read a wrong engine speed value, the external interrupt looks like did not worked well...
But after many analisys and conjectures, I made sure that software worked properly and was possible identify a noise caused for EMI and RFI (during the spark ignition), that I could not eliminate, but I could filter for software.  
During the video, you can identify some spikes in engine speed signal and advance signal, I had no time to research the cause, but in fact, occurs between bluetooth comunication or in software treatment of mobile phone, because these spike can not found in my acquisition through the serial terminal (file *.txt).

No comments:

Post a Comment