Saturday, June 25, 2016

Blog´s objective

My objective to publicate this personal research is discuss about Ignition System design, building and calibration to improve engine performance. I would like to encourage students and electronic enthusiasts to try developed this kind of project, it is possible to develop with few resources, low cost and there are many ways to do this... This theme is very complex and there are lot of things to be considered to succeed in applying, adequate circuits and a ignition management software.
I will updating the blog as the project evolves.
If you have any doubt, curiosity or suggestion please send me a message (fabio_jerena@yahoo.com.br) or leave a message here in my blog, this is a channel for discussion about this theme, feel free to leave your opnion or sugestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment